Job Requirements-IT infrastructure assistant Engineer
1.Deploying, supporting, managing and enhancing existing systems working and engineering in the following technologies – Windows, Networking and Data Center infrastructure technologies.
2.Evaluate performance, scalability, security and operational parameters of PC client services and provide guidance/influence scope for IT infrastructure projects.
3.Proactively monitor and manage Windows updates, security and system capacity and plan for the future in terms of capacity planning, performance enhancements, storage optimization and operational efficiencies.
4.Continuously review and recommend infrastructure solutions that improve scalability, availability, performance, and redundancy in a cost efficient manner.
5.Interacting with systems and service administrators both to troubleshoot issues as well as determine requirements for tools, automation, and monitoring.
1. Able to evaluate complex infrastructure and define risk areas for reliability, performance, etc.
2. Hands-on experience with Windows and PC hardware concepts such as setting up, administering, etc
3. Excellent teamwork, communication, and documentation skills
4. Should have a BA/BS degree in CS, related discipline or equivalent work experience, etc
5. Fluent verbal and written language skills in both Mandarin Chinese and English.